Product Keys in my account

Started by fabian_music

fabian_music

Hi,
my product key for nerve is gone. When I click on 'account' -> 'product keys' only my order is listed but no key. If I click on the order link I'll end up on an 'access denied' admin page?!? just wanted to install nerve on my new hardware ;(.
thanks

steve_xfer

Not sure what happened, but I can't see user keys either, the web admin can thankfully :)

We're migrating servers (probably tomorrow), perhaps it is related. In any case he is sorting the problem now.

I had him send me your key and I emailed it to you.

Best
Steve

fabian_music

Thank you very much!!
The serial is also shown in the account again :).

Regards
fabian

Nerve has a product key, LFOTool does not

Product key = serial number

sullygoodvibes-splice

can't see my product key for serum can someone help me pleeasse

When using Splice RTO, you should  not  be asked for a product key for Serum.  

Since you are, this means one of a few possibilities:

• you had previously installed an old copy Serum on the computer and it is (now) running
  • Splice has not deposited a license on your computer (e.g. update Splice and log in)
  • Splice has revoked a license from a failed payment (?) <-  very likely if it worked prior…

(windows) You can go to  C:\%localappdata%\Splice and verify you see a Serum.lic file

Also, here's boilerplate message from Splice (and me I guess now!):

Please make sure you have deleted any previous versions of Serum you have on your computer. Then confirm that you are signed into the Splice app (the Splice logo will appear in your menubar) and have the latest version of the Splice client installed. The current version for OSX is 2.1, and for Windows it's 1.2.15. If you need to download the Splice app, you can do so here: splice.com/download

If you need to re-install Serum, open the client and navigate to the 'Plugins' Tab and click 'Reinstall'

You can also download the Serum installer here: https://splice.com/plugins/install/serum
—————-

Warm regards,
Steve

I see it in your account, I would recommend trying another browser, or use the contact form.

Raghunandan Chaudhari

sir , i installed demo version of serum , but it ask for serial key i also reinstalled it but nothing happen so what will i do

steve_xfer

The demo does not have the code to ask for a serial key. You should delete Serum.dll / Serum_x64.dll from your plugins folder that your DAW is set to. Rescan in the DAW and verify Serum is not available at all. Then quit the DAW and re-run the demo installer.