SERUM MANUAL PDF

Started by jh0303

Does anyone have a link to the Serum manual ??? PDF is preffered but really ANYTHING at this point would be helpful. 

I'm trying to learn the synth and am sick of relying on random YouTube videos. 
Any help would be VERY MUCH appreciated. 
Thanks guys! 

the3ug3reeder

i'm using Version 1.067…
when i select 'Read the manual' nothing happens.

Maybe your computer isn't configured to open pdf files.  Try "show serum presets folder" and you'll see the PDF manual there.

Hi Steve,

Is there an updated version of the manual that includes info on all the new features you've added since initial release?

Cheers,
Pete

Pete, most of the update/change info is documented in a sticky post atop the Serum forum.  Feel free to post there if you have questions regarding new features.

synthetic144

Hey Steve, can't find the manual, not in the preset folder.. Can I have a link, had a look for it on the web no luck

many thanks,

k

It definitely installs to "Serum Presets", the same folder which opens when you select Menu->Show Serum Presets Folder.
You could try re-installing the demo or 1.0 but I'm quite sure it installs…

For those of us who don't own Serum yet we cannot see the forum post that details the new additions.

No concern preventing me from buying it. I was just looking for a bit more nudging to get to it and click buy thinking that maybe some amazing (like Serum needs it) new functionality would push me over the edge. Next stop, the buy button.

thanks for your continued support with the purchase!  I do need to update the demo, there have been a lot of additions to Serum, as you're probably discovering now :)
Warm Regards,
Steve

technopandas

Does anybody have a Japanese manual??
SERUM日本語マニュアルありますか?

The serum manual in Spanish where I can get many thanks greetings

Wildsistem

Hello. is available if an Italian version of the manual? good day