A thought on Nerve's potential.

Started by Mas

Hello everybody!
What’s your thought on having Nerve on iPad? I think it would conquer the AppStore. More and more we use tablets as sound modules not just as mere computer DAW controllers. Heck we even got Cubasis or Auria. I find myself composing and arranging bits of audio more and more on the iPad, then compiling it all on my computer daw. There are many drum machines and samplers and stuff on ios or Android, but I think that in the way Nerve works it would perfectly blend its functions in a tablet, easily becoming the best drum app.
I couldn’t buy Steve Duda's software or any other brands because I live in China and banking system is union pay, though I got the sample pack years ago when it came out andI was living back home and use it on nerves demo. Ithink bringing it to the AppStore would make it much more accessible and intuitive.
Regards and thank you for your work Steve!

Paypal accepts Union Pay cards for accounts from China. You should be able to log in to your account PayPal account and add the card to your "wallet".

I have my hands full already with desktop plug-ins. I don't follow the market on iPad, I know there are many options already, even if there is a business opportunity, it just isn't something I have the bandwidth to learn. I will continue to put my time in to the plug-ins because I feel it is where the most music is getting created. I was working on Nerve today actually ;-)

Warm regards,
Steve

Thank you for the quick response and the tip, I didn’t know about this PayPal feature, I’ll definetely get Nerve then!!
Best regards,
Gerard

There is a Lemur template for IPad, in order to control Nerve, right ? I mean, I couldn’t find a lot of videos on it, but I’ve heard about it. Is it still updated, working ??

Hi Steve, thanks for the answer. Is there a particular reason not to update it ? No one use it ? Or maybe there is one available on Touch OSC ?

Too busy with other things, my brain is full, with Serum's popularity I have become a bit resource constrained.. WIFI/OSC brings insane levels of support (I don't want to troubleshoot adhoc WIFI setups over email anymore).

Yep, I understand, it’s kind of a nightmare to setup correctly… I had great expectations with Lemur on IPad, but I don’t use it as much as I’d like to. Thanks a lot for the feedback.