How do I register my Serum?

Started by spade827

How do I register the Serum VST so it is the full version?

steve_xfer

Hi,

I don't see you registered/purchased.  Use the contact form if I can assist you with registration.

Hi,
I have updeted the serum and when i ran it in Fl, I received a letter "The Fruity Wrapper plugin has caused a critical error while loading it's state".
I have no idea what to do.
And btw how can i register my serum? It doesn't suggest me to write my serial number somewhere.

steve_xfer

You need to first install the 1.0 version if you haven't - if that doesn't resolve it, please contact me via [email protected] mentioning your exact OS version and ideally also screenshot of Serum open if possible.

I completely reinstalled Serum and somehow it helped. The programm works but I am still confused a bit becouse it didn't ask me a serial. It just suggested me to buy or try, I pressed buy and it sent me to web site.
Is it ok?

steve_xfer

That's the demo version, you should remove Serum.dll / Serum_x64.dll and install the update.  Please contact me using the webform with your DAW and OS info if you are still stuck.

steve_xfer

You need to purchase to access updates, if you are having trouble accessing your purchase please use the contact form.

steve_xfer

Try copy/paste instead of typing it, or vice versa - please use the contact form if still stuck.

noobieboobieslays

where do I activate my license code I cant seem to find where I must place it?

You don't have a license code during Splice rent to own. Try signing back in to the Splice client app. Use the contact form if you would like further assistance on this matter.

hello, where would I happen to put my serial code it? I have the demo and I have a serial code.

steve_xfer

You need to be registered here, as all serials are tied to registration on the website, use the contact form.

steve_xfer

You need to be registered here, as all serials are tied to registration on the website, use the contact form.

Steve Duda You did an amazing job with Serum!!! I would totally get it but sadly i don't have to money to get it :'(. I wish you good luck for the future Steve :)

richard359011

Serum is something great and so is your work man!

Today I purchased serum and have serial number in my account, but "invalid serial number" with Logic Pro x
I send email to you with screen shot, please resolve this problem.

steve_xfer

please try pressing return before clicking OK. This is a new issue from yesterday. I will make an update so that is not needed.

steve_xfer

You need to purchase Serum, please use Contact page if you need assistance locating a purchase.