Nerve future

Started by basemaker

Hi,

i am no Nerve user yet, only demoing the trial since a long time and the reason i didn't purchase it is, that the GUI with its several knobs, buttons and fonts is too small for me. I heard, that there is a improved Beta of Nerve, but unfortunately the Beta is only for registered Nerve Owners, no Trial. So my question is: Is the GUI of Nerve Beta resizable in the meantime and are there other improvements implemented in Nerve Beta? This would help me in my decission.

thanks for the info.
Is there sth. to read (Link) about the other (beta) features?

Preliminary features are subject to change or removal.
I don't want to sell software based on future features, if becomes when, so I have to advise to evaluate based on the current merits, or wait for a future demoversion.

futureworldhealing

Is the beta version compatible with Reason 11 and Catalina? I'll purchase it if that is the case and I'm able to resize the GUI. I already have your other plugins, this is the last one I need. I'll probably get it regardless, nothing else is as intuitive and refined. Thanks Steve,
Kyle W.

Catalina is not "officially" supported at this time but it will run.

Warm regards,
Steve

hey Steve,
you mentioned that you are working on Nerve2, do you think we can expect it this year maybe?

I'm working on a lot of things, but I'm afraid I don't have anything to announce at this time.

hi Steve,

if I buy Nerve now, can I upgrade to Nerve2 in the future ?

Yes, updates are always free, unlike most companies. It will (in theory) be a free update, but I haven't announced anything (just because I say I'm working on something I don't mean that to be an announcement of anything as finishing things started is not always easy).

Please tell us if we can be part of the process as we really love your products, at least I really love your products. Long time now I’m using Nerve demo, and it’s always a nice addition to my tracks. I’m eager to see what version 2 would bring. Want to buy the full product, but still on the fence because it’s 200 bucks and I’m no profesional musician. Anyway, really like your work and appreciate the efforts made to satisfy your audience here in the forum and through the development of your products. Peace.

Yes, updates are always free, unlike most companies. It will (in theory) be a free update, but I haven't announced anything (just because I say I'm working on something I don't mean that to be an announcement of anything as finishing things started is not always easy).

Thanks for reply, I already bought Nerve few days ago, like it so much.
Nerve just make my drum programming much easier !