Any Black Friday offer this year

Started by oranheim

KevinBell420

Thanks for posting that link. I'm going to check that out right now.

Thanks for the interest, I don't tend to run sales and this holiday season is no exception. Updates are always free, for what it's worth (which is one of the reasons I don't tend to run sales).

Warm regards,
Steve

i was lookinng forward to the date.
ok no sales. i just bought it too.

CreatureLurkin-splice

Thanks for the interest, I don't tend to run sales and this holiday season is no exception. Updates are always free, for what it's worth (which is one of the reasons I don't tend to run sales).

Warm regards,
Steve

does this mean when Serum 2 comes out (if it does) we all would get a free update?

ㄇ ㄖ ㄆㄐㄑ ㄉ ㄒ ㄉ プ ㄇㄢ

Yes, that's correct!

Steve, wow. Just so you know though I will gladly pay or donate for an update, I have found joy that I can only compare to having a child which I do not and dont know how amazing it is, but I have heard my colleague say that its pretty close creating a song, so it's the closest thing I can think of. Do you have any way of directly giving some impetus towards that, I would very much like to be involved on it as much as you'd be willing to relinquish control of. Helping is the best way to learn and your tutelage I would be very appreciative of. Cheers.