LFO Tool v1.730 release missing AU version

Started by MSKD

I just installed the new LFO Tool release because I was having corrupt text (I am indeed using macOS Big Sur) and I didn't have the AU file of LFO Tool available.

No rush, but wanted to let you know just in case

Hope to see it soon! 🙌🏽

Hmm, it shows up here, although I will have a 1.731 on the way likely today.
It's possible that FL is not Big Sur compatible yet?

Can you try restarting the mac and opening the FL plugin manager (Options->Manage Plugins)?

If you still don't see it, try running /Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app and paste this line of text:

killall -9 AudioComponentRegistrar; auval -v aumf XffO XFER

Hmm, it shows up here, although I will have a 1.731 on the way likely today.
It's possible that FL is not Big Sur compatible yet?

Can you try restarting the mac and opening the FL plugin manager (Options->Manage Plugins)?

If you still don't see it, try running /Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app and paste this line of text:

killall -9 AudioComponentRegistrar; auval -v aumf XffO XFER

I forgot to mention I am using Ableton. I restarted Ableton a couple of times and once the Mac but still…

I'd recommend installing the 1.731, which is up now, make sure "Use AudioUnits" is enabled in Live preferences->Plug-Ins.
I might be mistaken, but I believe Live 10 is not Big Sur compatible.
Are you using Live 11 beta?
With that said, I installed it here and it shows up on another machine in Live 10 on Big Sur.

Try go to folder (command-shift-G) in Finder and type or paste (including ~ mark):
~/Library/Caches
delete AudioUnitCache folder

Try restarting, then try alt-click on Rescan in Live Prefs->Plugins if it is still not visible.