Bug in DJM Filter

Started by Radianth

When I open a project that uses the DJM Filter, the DJM Filter emits a loud noise.
When I swing to HP, the noise disappears. Is it just Reason 11 that has this problem?

shakasherwood

This happens to me as well- not every time, but randomly. I'm in Ableton running Big Sur. Any ideas?

steve_xfer

I think I tracked down the issue in the filter DSP, I will update it at some point, or sooner if I can get cloned…

Thanks for the reply.
I'm looking forward to your fix!

shakasherwood

Hello- I'm sure you're busy. I love the DJM filter. But this issue is killing me. It creates such an ear-splitting noise randomly, it makes me not want to ever put it in a session. It would be so nice if you could sort this issue out. Thanks.

shakasherwood

Ah- thank you! The best is back. The component installed as a folder and not a .component file. How do I get it to show up in Ableton? Thanks.

EDIT- I got it working with the VST, so it's ok.

steve_xfer

That's odd, it looks fine here (I tried a clean install), but it is the case the build system was redone, so I'm not totally shocked if there's an issue. What macOS version are you running?

shakasherwood

Big Sur 11.2.3. Unfortunately, the new VST is still making the loud noise when opening an Ableton 11 session.

steve_xfer

I'll have a 1.21 soon which should resolve both issues.