payment for serum

Started by l30nw4lk3r

Hi,
       I tried to purchase serum last night using my credit card which gave a green tick to say the info was correct then the next page said the card was denied. I then tried a different card which did the same thing. Both cards are valid and have sufficient credit to purchase serum.
       I have since read through the forum and noticed that some people have had problems with address verification which is required in the U.K for payment to be made. 
Can i just confirm that you haven't received any payment from me as i have 2 orders showing up in my account page and don't want to be charged for more than one serums as i only need one , Then ill just send you a manual payment if that's o.k through paypal.

Thank you
Leon

Hi Leon,
It is normally (currently) for failed transactions to appear here on www.xferrecords.com.  Your transactions indeed did not go through so you weren't charged.  Our payment processor (Stripe) does not support UK Debit carts which use something called 3DAuth.  The majority of purchase difficulties seem to stem from this.   

The easiest solution would  be to use PayPal.com "send money" to [email protected] for $189 US and I'll manually process the transaction.    

We will be adding PayPal as a second payment option soon hopefully.   

EDIT (OCTOBER 17 2015):  PAYPAL IS NOW AN OPTION ON THE CHECKOUT PAGE!

Warm Regards,
Steve

Hey Steve,
                         Thanks for taking the time to check for me, I have now sent you the money through Paypal the account isn't the same name as this but I have made a note in the payment.
Thanks again buddy
Leon

Hi Steve, I am also in the UK, can I do the same or is there another method now since the previous post?

Many thanks 

Luke
*Update*
Have sent payment through Paypal :)

Hey, Ive got the same problem using a U.S. visa card.  Should i also paypal you or is there a way to fix it?
Thanks

Paypal is the best option for now ("send money" to [email protected] for the amount, e.g. US $189 for Serum), Paypal will be an integrated option soon (no leaving this website and waiting for me to manually fulfill the order).  

Also, hopefully we can do some things to the Stripe implementation to prevent more of these issues.  Also you could call your card issuer and ask them to relax fraud protection for the one transaction, some have told me they've done this successfully (and other's said they could not, so I guess it depends on the bank).

Paypal is the best option for now, it will be an integrated option soon, and maybe we can do some things to the Stripe implementation to prevent more of these issues.  Also you could call your card issuer and ask them to relax fraud protection for the one transaction, some have told me they've done this successfully (and other's said they could not, so I guess it depends on the bank).

Sounds good.  Ya, actually ended up paypalling you a few days ago (I assume you posted that for the sake of the forum but let me know if you didn't get my payment).
Thanks

For some odd reason it wouldn't allow me to purchase serum yesterday. It never said my card was denied, but it continually said my transaction could not be processed due to  a network error. I tried a few times but this same message appeared over and over again. So I tried again today (mind you I'm on the exact same network and have made zero adjustments to the network preferences) and  it just went through with no problems at all. Just figured I'd let you know in case there was an internal issue! :)

HB

Yes, you can do exactly that- alternatively you can contact me that email address too if you'd like me to send you a "money request" on paypal (I'm not sure the benefit, but some people have asked me to do that, maybe it makes the foreign currency conversion simple).

Hey, is the payment via paypal still an option? Would like to buy Serum but I don't have a credit card.

Yes, its still available, it should be available soon directly through this website as an "automatic" payment option (we're just ironing out a couple issues), but you can now use the contact form or [email protected] if you'd like me to send you a "money request" on paypal (perhaps useful for currency calculation if you aren't US based), or just "send money" on paypal.com yourself for $189 to [email protected], and I will process your order manually and notify you.

-Steve

Another question: If I buy a license, am I allowed to use it on 2 PC's? I've got a tower PC to create music at home and a notebook which I use to quickly create some melodies or so when I have something on my mind while I'm somewhere on the way.

The license is for an individual, so yes, you can install it on multiple machines provided you personally own them!
Warm Regards,
Steve

Futuremeadow

Hello Steve,
I would like to purchase Serum and Lfo Tool. I sended you money on PayPal. (238.95 $). So how does it work from know on. Am I right: You will send me an e-mail and will process my order manually?
I hope this PayPal thing worked…
Greetings

correct, I haven't received a notice from paypal (their emails sometimes lag a lot) but I see the payment and have processed your order, look in "Your Account". 
Warm Regards,
Steve

Futuremeadow

Thanks a lot.
I really appreciate your service and all your work doing all this manually.
Best regards.

Thank-you!

Note to anyone wishing to purchase with paypal:  It will be a visible option soon.  I have tested it and it seems to work now, so anyone who wants to jump the gun can purchase automatically.  

When you go to checkout, the URL in your web browser's address bar should be displaying the following:

https://www.xferrecords.com/shopping_cart/checkout

Then just add:

?paypal=1 

to the end of the above URL. and you will see a "checkout with paypal" button appear.

This won’t be necessary soon (as it will appear automatically) and I’ll try to remember to delete this post, but for now I’d say it’s “beta”, if anyone has a problem using it, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Steve

Thanks, that worked like a charm. Bought it in 5 seconds with the correct dollar-euro exchange rate. Thanks for your help!

Best regards

You would have to ask your bank about your credit card decline.  Paypal is another way you can try to use the card.