Splice Serum FX

Started by veryfamouswizard

ShockSurge-splice

I installed serumfx in my serum folder and looked everywhere in ableton but it just doesn't seem to show up anywhere, I'm confused

Hello Everyone, I bought serum from the xferrecords but didnt get the serum fx download link, can anyone share the link please.

steve_xfer

Please use the contact form if I can help you in locating your purchase.

nateknown-splice

Hi, I've recently changed Mac. I've re-installed Serum fine, however I can't locate SerumFX once it's 'installed' - please can you help? Thanks.

SerumFX is a separate download, the lowest download in "your account" of the Serum downloads.

nateknown-splice

Yep I know, I've been installing SerumFX - But it's not appearing in my plug-ins folder or in Ableton after multiple installs and re-scans!

Make sure "Use VST System Folders" is enabled in Live 10->Preferences->Plug-Ins.

If you cant find SerumFx in fl studio turn off 'verify plugins' then just search for serum and you will see serumFX then just favorite it and it will show up in the list

Popo0017-splice

I just installed the latest update for Serum through The Splice app (I have completed my payments) and, for some reason, Serum FX disappeared???

steve_xfer

You can find the SerumFX installer as the lowest download in "your account". The Serum update installer removes a specific version which the macOS was preventing updating on due to a versioning mismatch. I'll look in to why it might be applying to SerumFX, as that's my best guess as to what happened.

0piumfruit0

i own serum but i bought it directly from xfer not splice, how can i get serum fx still

steve_xfer

It is the lowest of the downloads for Serum in "your account"

rdb11011-splice

I run Ableton Live 11 and am having trouble getting Serum FX to show up in my plug ins. I have a plan through Splice and have reinstalled and rescanned and checked to make sure Ableton is scanning the correct folders but still no luck. I have enabled use of system folders. Any suggestions?

Hello Steve,
I've downloaded Serum, Is it included serum FX version?
I mean, I want to use it as a preset/plugin on audio or other instrument channel.
I saw on youtube Serum that its written above "Fx version", so is that the same regular serum or an other version?

Thank you

SerumFX is a separate download, it is the lowest of the Serum downloads in "your account".

Igor4rnaut-splice

I am paying for Serum through Splice only. How do I get SerumFX? I can't see it.

Look on "Your Account" page near the top of the page, there is a button to the Serum downloads under Splice rent-to-own lease.

LauritzL

Do I only get Serum FX if I rent it via Splice? I bought Serum directly at XFer and I cant find Serum FX

steve_xfer

SerumFX is the lowest download of the Serum downloads in "your account" (FX version).