updated OTT working in cubase 11 but doesn't work in Logic anymore.

Started by tnevels

This really hurts. Because I had a good amount of sessions in Logic with Ott. I guess I need an older version for logic alone? AU component. Where can I find older versions of Ott? and is there a way to simply extract the au component from the installer so I keep the new version that's working with cubase?

Delete this.
I reinstalled and its working now. Sorry Steve. Thanks.

Although, previous version downloads maybe helpful for other situations.

Hmm, sorry to hear it - it's working fine for others, what is the specific issue? Have you tried restarting the mac completely?

Hmm, sorry to hear it - it's working fine for others, what is the specific issue? Have you tried restarting the mac completely?

Thanks for the reply Steve I know your a busy guy. I did try restarting and that didn’t fix it.

What I figured out was I saved presets for projects, and the presets from the older version of OTT loading into the new version wouldn’t allow audio to pass through. Still showed me the settings on the plugin so I just copied those. Hopefully that helps someone.

Thanks.

Why I can't find OTT now? I just updated my Mac to Ventura and my OTT cannot open. I want to update it but I found that there is no where to download OTT on this web now.

I cannot get it to work in Logic Pro x either! Im on a 2022 macbook pro with ventura.

same here - I'm on OTT Version 1.25 and downloaded the update a serval times….but it is still the old version. MACOS Ventura

I would suggest Command-shift-G in Finder
/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins
delete OTT.vst from vst, OTT.component from Components. Also check any subfolders.

then Command-shift-G in Finder
~/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins
delete OTT.vst from vst, OTT.component from Components. if present. Also check any subfolders.

Restart your DAW and verify OTT is no longer available. Then run the latest installer. You can verify what version you are running by clicking the "Multiband up/down compressor" text near the top of the plugin window.