Serum Presets do not work

Started by blake

Strudltech-splice

Just purchased the serum full version today
Problem are
No loops nor midi browswerwithin the synth expand got choices neither dues a third party edm , no one shots, loops nor midi files open
I tried everything as shown in owner manuals and YouTube , show file preset folder
Rescan etc needs thing works total Frust ;(
Please anyone help , what I’m doing wrong? Daw is Life 10+ suite

Strudltech-splice

Just purchased the serum full version today
Problem are
No loops nor midi browser. Within the synth expand neither does a third party edm , no one shots, loops nor midi files open
I tried everything as shown in owner manuals and YouTube , show file preset folder
Rescan etc needs thing works total Frust ;(
Please anyone help , what I’m doing wrong? Daw is Life 10+ suite

NFMusic-splice

Hello! I made some presets on my laptop and transfered the aupreset over to my imac but I get the following error: Unable to load preset: it is not a valid fxp preset.

Please assist :)

Please HELP! i been updating my serum to the new version and i have a trouble with some synth the new version plays that synth in a way that i never been build that synth, please help!

MACHINEisreal

Hi,
i want to update my serum version but it doesnt work somehow. i have the full version and everything. Can please someone help me thanks.

user-4412177066-splice

Hey Steve I downloaded a preset not a pack but a preset off of splice and what I did was drag it into the serum presets folder and then it shows up in the tab where u click on the sound u want and when I click on the preset that I got from splice it just makes the init default sound everytime and it’s not working

when i import presets to serum from splice alot of the times the waveforms will be missing and revert to analog bd sin, why is that how do i fix? it gives an error "offending file is …./Documents/etc