Update Serum ?

Started by Kjeand2

steve_xfer

As I said above, please contact me for support if you're stuck (or use the Serum forum, this isn't a support forum).

I have installled serum and then I ceate an account. Now I don't have any purchase or update, how I can solve it??

steve_xfer

You should contact me with your purchase information so we can locate your purchase.

jsmallpage

Hey Steve! Im having trouble updating serum. Right now serum version 1.0 is in my DAW, but I have installed the latest 1.10b6 version as well and still the 1.0 version loads when I open it. Without the update I am having trouble loading presets, but I am at a bit of a dead end in trying to update it.

plstkmusic

i downloaded the update and it did not update serum, what am i suppose to do? 

steve_xfer

read the reply right above yours and post there if you are still stuck.

mikkobloom

Ive been trying to update serum all day and whenver i open it into FL it reads as "Sampler" can anyone help

Hey so im running windows 10 and Im trying to update serum… how exactly do I go about doing this after installing the update? Like how does it update in my daw (fl studio)? Do I need to change the dll files or something? Please let me know!

i updated serum to the latest update and lost all my cymatic presets/ splice presets. the files are still in the same place but when i load them its like a init preset. one osc with a default wavetable. The only presets that do work are the standard ones. Please help. 

ColorParade-splice

How can I update Serum through Splice? The Your Account menu says I haven't purchased anything

The latest version changes regularly, it will be in "your account" if you have purchased.

JSUNLOVEHOUSE

hi i bought serum payment plan on splice.  i have a MacBook.  i installed the dmg and it opens in logic and says i must open my serum presets folder.  where do i find this?  

JSUNLOVEHOUSE

hi i bought serum payment plan on splice.  i have a MacBook.  i installed the dmg and it opens in logic and says i must open my serum presets folder.  where do i find this?  

JSUNLOVEHOUSE

ok .  i downloaded the demo and it opened.   now how do i update?